RIDGELY ELEMENTARY SCHOOL – 4/3 & 4/5/2020
Good evening parents. This is Mr. Sutton.
On Monday, April 6th, we will continue with Phase I in our “Continuity of Learning” implementation. The primary purpose for Monday is for Technology Device Distribution for students in kindergarten, grade 1 and grade 2. At this time, every student in kindergarten, grade 1 and grade 2 is eligible for a device and may pick-up a device on Monday. This includes students that may have an older sibling that has already picked up a device. Monday’s event will be from 10 AM – 6 PM.
During this event, it is important to know the following information:
- This will be a drive-through event only, you must stay in your car.
- Cars will line up in the bus loop in the front of the building.
- Distribution will be done one vehicle at a time.
- Parents/guardians must have their kindergarten, grade 1 and/or grade 2 student with you to pick up a technology device.
- Parents/guardians will need to sign for the device. I will ask that you have your own pen to sign if possible. Although pens will be available.
I would also like to thank everyone that has visited the school over the past two days to pick up devices and packets for being so patient, cooperative and respectful by following the guidelines.
Remember to continue to check the RES Facebook page, RES website and the CCPS website for updates and information.
Thank you and good night.