RIDGELY ELEMENTARY SCHOOL – 4/1/2020
Technology Distribution Message # 2
Good evening RES Families. This is Mr. Sutton.
Tomorrow, Thursday, April 2, we will have our grades 3 – 5 Technology Distribution Day. This distribution day is for families with students in grades 3 – 5 only that have home internet but without a usable device. Usable devices include a laptop, desktop computer, iPad, or other tablet that can browse the internet.
Please keep in mind there is only one device loaned per family. If an older sibling has already borrowed a CCPS device at the high school or middle school distribution, your family will not be eligible for a second device tomorrow.
Parents/Guardians of students in any grade may also come to the school to pick up medications that are needed from the health room. You will need to remain in your car and stay in line.
Devices and medication will be available from 10 AM – 6 PM.
During this event, it is important to know the following information:
- We are trying to ensure that families with home internet service have access to at least one device.
- This will be a drive-through event only, you must stay in your car.
- Cars will line up in the bus loop in the front of the building.
- Distribution will be done one vehicle at a time.
- Parents/guardians must have a student with you to pick up a technology device.
- Parents/guardians will need to sign for the device. I will ask that you have your own pen to sign if possible. Although pens will be available.
- Nurse Melissa will be available if you have medications to pick up from the health room.
Our next pick-up events are:
RES Student Home Learning Packet Distribution for pre-kindergarten 3 year old program – grade 5 students: For families without home internet and/or a usable device will be:
Friday, April 3
10 AM – 6 PM
RES Technology Device Distribution for kindergarten – grade 2 students: For families with home internet:
Monday, April 6
10 AM – 6 PM
Finally, you can find this information on the RES Facebook Page, RES Website and posted on the front door of the school. If you do not get the School Messenger email that accompanies this phone message and would like to be added, you may call the school beginning tomorrow between 10 am and 4PM.
Thank you for your continued patience, cooperation and understanding during this time.